Stuck at home with the kids in isolation?
We’ve got 5 indoor activity ideas for you to try.
- Make a den. Grab cushions, sheets, dining chairs and pegs and make a cosy den for you and the children. Snuggle down and share your favourite book together.
- Make paper aeroplanes and see whose can travel the furthest. There are some great ideas on https://www.pinterest.co.uk
- Organise a simple treasure hunt with a small prize for everyone to share.
- Watch a movie – drive in movie theatre style! Find a large cardboard box and decorate it to look like a car. Add cushions, a bowl of popcorn and away you go!
- Make a bird seed cake for hungry garden birds. There is a great RSPB recipe you can follow here. How many birds can you spot in the garden?